This week’s Written Assignment (upload and submit under assignments):
a. The readings this week were focused on the effect of hazardous materials spills on fish and wildlife resources and the environment.
b. Write an essay (minimum of 750-words and accompanying cover and reference page) in which you examine:
- The legal responsibility of the Incident Commander relative to the challenge of the protection of human health and safety verses the responsibility to protect the potential loss of protected natural resources.
- The extent to which such potentially dichotomous responsibilities may or may not be, mutually exclusive.
- The potential for legal liability on the part of the Incident Commander, relative to failure to either adequately protect human health and safety and / or adequately safeguard againstthe potential loss of protected natural resources.
- Save your responses as Microsoft Word document entitled “EDMG330_Week2YourLastName.doc/x” (e.g., “EDMG330_Week2Jones.doc/x”);
- Upload the document to the Week 2 Assignment page.
- You must utilize supporting sources in your response, and cite and reference using the most recent APA format edition.