EXERCISE ON DATA EXPLORATION IN TABLEAU PREP
Use file: “Data Exploration Exercise.tflx” posted in this week’s module. Once file is loaded, click on “clean 1” to see the data and answer following questions:
- What is the total number of flights?
- How many cities have the flights originated from?
- What is the most common range of distances flown?
- What is the most common distance flown?
- How many flights originating from the most popular city (city where most flight landed) landed in the state of New York?
- Of all the flights that landed in Denver, what % originated in Nashville?
- How many flights were flown on 7/22/2016 ?
Note: Please complete the exercise in TPrep. You should not use Excel or manual calculations. Please write down your answers in a .doc file, including some explanation of how you got the answers in T Prep, and upload your submission (doc file) in the assignments area.
This homework will be graded for 5 points