In this phase of your Capstone Project, you complete the first five pages of the Capstone
Project. This page requirement does not include the cover page and the reference
page. You will begin to organize the Capstone project by developing goals and
Business Capstone Project
You will focus on developing the goals and objectives of your project. You will be
conducting in-depth research and identifying sources necessary for your plan. According
to your research:
- You should state your problem or opportunity (Approximately one-two
- Give a general background of this issue (Approximately one page)
- You will create 3-5 overreaching goals and 4-5 SMART objectives for each goal.
Please see Until 3 Readings and Resources for further explanation of creating
both goals and objectives. (Approximately 3 – 4 pages). Note: these goals and
objectives will likely be modified as you build the rest of your paper to further your
research through the coming weeks
- Your Topic Statement should include the sections listed in the instructions.
- Your research should include at least 5 professional resources
- Length: 5 pages, excluding title page and references.
- APA is required (in-text citations and formatted reference page), including section
headings and 3rd person voice.