Please complete the problems below and submit your answers as a Word document.
- Go to the SEC’s website www.sec.gov, and click on Company Filing Search under Filings.
- On the next page, click Company or Fund Name, Ticker Symbol, CIK (Central Index Key), File Number, State, Country, or SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) to search for a company.
- On the next page, search for Starbucks by using its ticker symbol, SBUX.
- Scroll down on the next page until you see its 10-K filing and click on Documents.
- Select the Annual report for year ending October 2, 2022. Click on the document’s link.
- Retrieve Item 2, their Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (MD&A).
- In a one- to two-page paper (12-point font, double-spaced), summarize the MD&A and critique it based on the SEC plain writing concepts.
- Submit your assignment.