The article that you choose MUST have been published within the past 6 months from one of the journals below:
- Harvard Business Review
- California Management Review
- Business Horizons
You can find articles from these sources online, so there is no need to pay for them.
The 2 papers should (1) summarize the 2 articles, (2) discuss reflections, and (3) describe how it relates to TWO of the following :
What Is Marketing?
- What Is Marketing?
2. Organizing and Planning for Marketing Strategy
3. The Marketing Environment
4. Customer Behavior
5. The Role of Research in Marketing
6. Using Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning to Distinguish a Brand within the Market
7. Applying the Marketing Mix
8. Delivering Products and Brands that Meet Customer Needs
9. Place Decisions and Customer Convenience
10. Managing Price and Customer Cost Perceptions
11. Using Promotion to Communicate with Customers
12. Encouraging Participation to Connect with Customers
13. Measuring Marketing Effectiveness through Metrics
14. Developing an Integrated Marketing Mix
15. Finalizing a Marketing Plan
The top of each paper must clearly state “Full Credit Paper” and the article’s author(s), title, journal name, and publication date.
Each paper should be 2 full double-spaced pages in 12-point Times New Roman font with 1” margins.