You must conduct a literature review of big data handling approaches in smart cities, including techniques, algorithms, and architectures. You are to review the literature on smart cities and Big Data Analytics and discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine it by collecting data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection.
Big Data In Smart Cities Literature Review
- Title Page
- Table of contents: Use a Microsoft Enabled Table of Contents feature.
- Background: Describe the issue, discuss the problem, and elaborate on previous attempts to examine that issue. Be sure to include techniques, algorithms, and architectures.
- Research Questions:
- In the identified problem area that you are discussing, what were the research questions that were asked? Be sure to include the main research questions from all the literature you are reviewing.
- What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, or case study? Describe the population that was chosen. You will discuss the methodology for all the literature you are reviewing.
- Data Analysis:
- What were some of the findings, for example, if any hypotheses were asked, were they supported?
- What was the conclusion of any data collection, e.g., were research questions answered, and were hypotheses supported? Be sure also to include the similarities and differences between the literature.
- Be a minimum of 7 pages, not including the required cover and reference pages.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Be sure to research formatting literature reviews.
- Your literature review should include a minimum of 8 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clear, well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. You can use Grammarly for help with your grammar and spelling.