Topic: The Effect of Manager’s Leadership Style on Employee Productivity
(Research Question: Does a manager’s leadership style influence employee productivity?)
Project Description: The project consists of a research paper based on the student’s employer. Below is an outline to use as guidance for writing the paper. It is recommended that the student expands on the examples given to create a more robust academic research paper. The paper must be submitted using college level writing and in APA 7th edition style and format.
Abstract is not required.
The Effect of Manager’s Leadership Style on Employee Productivity
Research Paper Introduction
• Description of the topic (leadership styles, traits, characteristics, behaviors, followers, etc.)
• Clearly stated research question, Does a manager’s leadership style influence employee productivity?
• Overview of the employer, management and staff structure (description of business).
Use more paragraphs and use in-text citations each time you use information not originally yours.
Has a well-organized Body divided into Sections and Subsections with appropriate headings.
• Review of past or current research articles on topic
• State general findings among researchers using academic journals (use MDC Librarydatabases)
• Discuss and compare the various results you found on this research topic/question • Problems and/or key issues
• Discuss employer, industry, processes, managers, staff, customers, vendors, etc.
• Discuss results of research question as it applies to the employer
• Interpret and describe the significance of your findings considering what was the research question being investigated and explain any new understanding or insights that emerged as a result of your study of the problem
• The discussion will always connect to the introduction by way of the research question and the literature you reviewed. Do not just repeat or rearrange the first parts of your paper.
• Provide suggestions for employer.
• Summarize paper and findings
• Ensure every reference listed is also cited in your paper
• Ensure every in-text citation is also listed on references page