Please select a 4th Grade Math Standard from Mississippi.
- Select a state standard in your area of teaching expertise (your goal). Write cognitive, psychomotor, and affective objectives that address your selected standard. Each objective must address some specific aspect of your standard. See the Appendix for the template and scoring guide.
- Properly formatted cover page; template (except for key) double-spaced (3-point deduction if not followed)
- Standard copied and pasted from the MDE standards document
- Grade level and subject area identified
- Each objective color-coded in a manner similar to that shown in the lecture
- Key to color-coding provided
- Cognitive Domain – 2 well-written objectives (10 points)
- Psychomotor Domain – 2 well-written objectives (10 points)
- Affective Domain – 2 well-written objectives (10 points)