Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
- Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
- Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
- Length: 2,000 words.
- Formatting: Typed on A4 paper in Times New Roman or Arial font 12 with at least 2.5 centimetre space at each edge, double spaced and pages numbered.
- Document format: Ensure a clear title, course, and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and a bibliography using Harvard referencing throughout is also provided.
- Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic books and journals that have been peer reviewed. The research should be extensive.
Break- up of the word limit
Introduction – 150 words
Company Overview – 100 words
Literature review on Training, Career Planning and Development and Performance Appraisal – 600 words
Critical Analysis on Training, Career Planning and Development and Performance Appraisal – 800 words
Solutions and Recommendations – 150 words
Conclusion – 200 words
The use of a range of information sources is expected – academic books, peer reviewed journal articles, professional articles, press releases and newspaper articles, reliable statistics, company annual reports and other company information. All referencing should be in Harvard style.