Politics And The News Media
First, read a news story from the newspaper or the Internet. Answer the following questions regarding your news story: 1) What is the main issue, who are the main actors being discussed;
Second, choose one of the assigned articles you read for this week. Answer the following questions regarding the assigned article: 1) What are the basics of this article (who, what, when, how, why, etc.); 2) What is the overall main point the author is trying to convince you of? 3) Do you agree with the author’s argument? Why? Why not?
Finally, tie together your news story with what you learned from the assigned article, textbook readings, podcasts, videos, etc. for this week. Type your answers using your own words, no outline or bullets, complete sentences and paragraphs, single-spaced, full-page.
To complete this discussion
- Start your post by telling about what anti-virus software you currently use, and why you chose the utility.
- Compare at least two products available (can be your product vs. another product, or any two products).
- Write a short comparative analysis, posting a 2-3 paragraph summary of your analysis of the products.
- Include a descriptive link to an article to support your summary.
- Assure you include a link to URL links to support your analysis. Make sure any links are live.