Identify the important facts in the case study
You are required to write a critique on two case studies in this course as outlined in your required reading. Your critique should discuss the major facts of the case and should tell whether you believe the right decision(s) was/were made and why. Doing so not only further develops and demonstrates strong critical thinking skills, but also broadens your awareness and understanding of issues facing today’s public administrators.
The format of each case study critique should be as follows:
· Identify the important facts in the case study.
· What decision(s) were made in the case study.
· Do you believe the decisions were appropriate?
· Discuss any alternative solution(s) to the problem and support those solutions with additional research (with similar cases).
· Make sure each section is labeled appropriately (Facts, Decision, Solution, Conclusion)
· Length of assignment: 5-6 pages
· Format of assignment: APA 7.
· Number of citations: 3, to include the case study itself.
· Acceptable sources include scholarly articles published within the last five years