IT Manager Report
Top of Form
ana As an IS or IT manager, you have investigated the three types of CRM and how they relate to customer acquisition, retention, and development.
Now, we look at how a company uses its CRM in relation to the practice of customer portfolio management (CPM). This assignment also investigates how a CRM is related to customer value, customer perceived value, and customer experience.
Important Note: This assignment gives you an option to select a company through the Library or the Internet.
- Review the Assignment Deliverables section below. You will need this information to select an appropriate company from the Case Report Resources (below), Library, or the Internet.
- Choose a company from the Case Report Resources, Library, or the Internet.
that is appropriate for the assignment deliverables. Not all cases may provide all the explicit details you are seeking; you may need to assume information. Please make a note in your assignment indicating the assumed information.
- Imagine you are an IS or IT manager for the company you chose. Write a 700- to 1,050-word APA formatted Microsoft® Word® case report that includes the requirements listed under Assignment Deliverables.
Include the following:
- Identify which company you selected and briefly describe why you selected that company.
- Describe what the case is about, give the important elements of the history of the situation, and specify the key problem or issue of the case, e.g. what decision has to be made by which manager. This is your introduction.
- Describe how the company used the practice of CPM.
- Describe how the CRM helped the company identify customer value and increase customer experience.
- Suggest additional possible enhancements to customer-perceived value and/or customer experience that could be achieved by the CRM.
- Include the most important information from the case in your conclusion.
- Include a reference to the case and cite the reference in APA format.
Case Report Resources
Case Report Resources are success stories that customer companies have had with 3 popular CRM providers:
Bottom of Form