. ___B.___ perspective focuses on how learning experiences affect behavior, and focuses on behavior that is observable.
Week 1 Assignment Worksheet
Match the following descriptions to the correct perspective:
1. ___B.___ perspective focuses on how learning experiences affect behavior, and focuses on behavior that is observable.
2. __E___ perspective focuses on the effect of unresolved conflicts from childhood, and how those conflicts unconsciously shape behavior.
3. __D___ perspective focuses on free will, conscious choices, and self-awareness, and views humans as distinct individuals with unique characteristics.
4. ___C__ perspective examines the mental processes used to obtain knowledge, and focuses on how information is processed, stored, retrieved, and manipulated.
5. __A___ perspective focuses on how factors like age, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and income level influence behavior, attitudes, and mental processes.
Provide a description of the function of the structures or hormones listed.
|Structure||Hormone(s) released (if applicable)||Description or function|
|Frontal lobe||CRH Corticotropin-releasing hormone||Helps with decision making|
|Somatosensory cortex||CRH||Sensory receptive area for the sense of touch|
|Pancreas||Glucagon and insulin||A long flat gland that lies behind the stomach|
|Thyroid||Thyroxie, triodothyronine||Covers the windpipe from 3 sides.helps the body produce and regulatehormones adrenalie|
|Adrenal glands||Cortisol||Located at the top of each kidney, produce hormones to help control blood sugar|