Critical Thinking E-Supply Chain Management
The supply chain profession entered the year leading the digitalization of ecosystems, delivering the customer experience, managing trade uncertainty and applying circular economy concepts.
Digital technologies have deeply changed the way societies exchange information and interact with each other Technological novelties have altered how people communicate and share information.
The evolution of SCM 4.0 is being driven by new information technologies, including Big Data, cloud computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), radio frequency identification (RFID), 3-D printing, robotics, global digital networks, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality. Global supply chain flows will become increasingly digital and integrated, and end-to-end data will be driven in real time, exponentially increasing upstream information flows.” This new paradigm calls for a new management culture. We call this management culture “Supply Chain Management 4.0.”
This novel technology will affect the logistics, supply chains, manufacturing and transportation industries. Therefore, the future of every industry will be opened on innovation and technology. Every industry is going through a rapid transformation that appeared with the fourth industrial revolution.
As a Project manager what measures are you going to take for your organization under below mentioned critical questions:
Ques-1-Looking ahead to 2022 and beyond, what does the future hold for the supply chain? (2- Marks)
Ques-2-What technology disruptors deserve immediate attention? (2- Marks)
Ques-3-What are the biggest risks being faced by the supply chain leaders? (2- Marks)
Ques-4-What role does social media play in supply chain strategy going forwards? (2- Marks)
Ques-5-What are the future necessities in the field of SCM4.0 applied to sustainable supply chain management? (2- Marks)
Find below some reference sites for your kind information:
Guidelines for the assignment:
- Make sure to include the cover page with all information required. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page
- This is an individual activity critical case questions, which is part of your course score. It requires effort, research, and critical thinking.
- You are required to choose any company (Saudi Company is Preferred) focusing on supply chain.
- Use font Times New Roman, 12 font size
- Use 1.5 line spacing with adjust to all paragraphs (alignment).
- Use the footer function to insert page number.
- Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project and references.
- The minimum number of required references is 5.
- Total critical questions length should be between 800 to 1000 words.
- You must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment.
- There will be a deduction of up-to 20% from the total grades for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.