Art Of Political Leaders And Rulers
- Locate 2 advertisements from a recent election campaign.
- These can be locate, state, or national.
- These can be political advertisements from mailers, magazines or online.
- Analyze the way the candidate is represented, answering the following questions for each advertisement.
- What is the color scheme? (Refer to Chapter 1.4 Color)
- Where is he or she located?
- What are the areas of emphasis?
- What is included in (or left out of) the composition?
- Looking at the advertisement objectively, what information can you tell about the candidate (physically, personality, etc.)?
- What do you think the candidate is trying to convey through this representation?
- Upload your photos; then, answer the reflection question.
- How did this assignment help to reinforce concepts in this module? Be sure to refer to required readings and/or supplementary material in your response and include citations when appropriate.