What impact has Kentucky education reform had on potential teacher burnout?
Research Question: What impact has Kentucky education reform had on potential teacher burnout?
Background or Distantly Related Work: Early Ages
- 1957-1958 Frustration with US Department of Education which led to more math and science
- 1960-1965 Johnson Reform (inclusion)
- 1980’s Regan’s “A Nation at Risk” which began accountability
- Early 2000’s No Child Left Behind (Assessment)
- 2010+ Race to the Top
Narrow Categories that are closer to the work you are doing: Modern days
- How did this change education in Kentucky?
- What wad its impact on KY Teachers and profession
- Did this change how we taught?
Specific Categories: Recent Days
- KPREP – High Stakes Testing
- TPGES – Kentucky Evaluation system for teachers
Most Specific and Similar Studies: Burnout
- What causes job burnout in general?
- ● What causes teacher burnout?