Analyze the 2016 sanitary napkin market in India. Identify the main challenges for EF
1) Title Page
- Answer the case questions provided in Moodle
- Leverage the textbook, scholarly research and credible online sources to develop and substantiate your responses
|ACTIVITY/COMPETENCIES DEMONSTRATED||% of Final Grade|
|a. Introduced the case and concisely described the background of the company (Note: This section should set the context for the analysis)||/10|
|b. Demonstrated a thorough analysis supported by academic as well as other sources (Note: The analysis should be in response to the posed case questions and should incorporate material from the case, theory from the textbook, and external research sources including academic journals.)||/25|
|d. Provided justified responses to the case questions and presented cohesive recommendations where necessary (Note: Ensure your recommendations are supported by evidence from readings and research).||/30|
|a. Effective use of the English language – spelling/grammar, sentence/paragraph structure, etc.||/15|
|3.||Research and Information Literacy (20%)|
|a. APA Formatting (title, citations, references.) + report structure||/10|
|b. Quality of research sources||/10|
Summary （question）for EF case
- Analyze the 2016 sanitary napkin market in India. Identify the main challenges for EF.
- What were the unique features of EF’s cloth pads and how should EF position the pads relative to existing products? What are the implications for EF in terms of its sales strategy?
- Evaluate EF’s three options for its channel strategy. With which option should EF proceed?
- What should EF do to support its channel strategy?