Review the steps of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and reflect on the scenario presented
· Review the steps of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and reflect on the scenario presented.
· Assume you are a nurse manager on a unit where a new nursing documentation system is to be implemented. You want to ensure that the system will be usable and acceptable for the nurses impacted. You realize a nurse leader must be on the implementation team.
The Assignment: (2-3 pages not including the title and reference page)
· Read the assignment instructions and rubric carefully.
· The syllabus does require you to integrate credible, outside and course specific resources to demonstrate critical thinking and lend support to your ideas in your assignments. As a guide, you should integrate 3 or more peer-reviewed sources and 2 or more course resources.
In this assignment, you will develop a 2- to 3-page role description for a graduate-level nurse to guide his/her participation on the implementation team based on the scenario presented in the assignment instructions. The role description should be based on the SDLC stages and tasks. The role should clearly define how this individual will participate in and impact each of the following steps:
· Planning and requirements definition
· Design of the new system
· Post-implementation support
· Use APA format and include a title page and reference page.
· Use the Safe Assign Drafts to check your match percentage before submitting your work.