Explain the importance of leadership to a team.
Create a 6- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Explain the importance of leadership to a team.
- Explain leadership practices you incorporated into your leadership style.
- Provide examples of how you incorporated those leadership practices within your team.
- Discuss leadership strategies the other managers can use to motivate their own teams.
- Summarize the challenges you encountered through the team’s process and what decisions you would have made differently.
- Team formation
- Conflict Resolution
- Resource Planning and allocation
- View PC – PowerPoint 2013 – View Speaker Notes or PC – PowerPoint – View Speaker Notes for a brief visual demonstration on adding speaker notes to your presentation.
- You may conduct a search for PowerPoint tutorials in the Media Library for additional assistance using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
- You may add pictures and graphics to enhance your presentation, and you are welcome to change the design layout of the presentation.