Subject: Marketing Strategies Q1. Choosing a sales compensation plan is an important decision. However, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. What are some of the factors involved in the compensation process?….
The Professional Experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional work setting. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. This is a pass or fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will receive full credit. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored at a zero.
- Download the Week 1 Professional Communication Table [DOCX] that you will use for this assignment. This document also offers an example for you to help complete the assignment.
- Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Find an article about effective professional communication that was published in the last 18 months.
- Read the article and develop a 25–50 word summary.
- Summaries shorter than 25 words and longer than 50 will not receive credit.
- Complete the Professional Communication Table with the following information:
- A hyperlink to the article.
- Your 25–50 word summary.
- Your name (in the “Employee” column).
- Save the changes you made within your document.
- Submit your completed document to the Professional Experience 1 assignment.