CASE STUDY: Family Member with Alzheimer’s Disease: Mark and Jacqueline Mark and Jacqueline have been married for 30 years. They have grown children who live in another state. Jacqueline’s mother….
Space Race – Communism
Week 7 Assignment: Case Study – Space Race
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 9, 10
- Minimum of 2 scholarly sources (in addition to the textbook)
For this assignment, analyze the space race.
- What did it mean for the U.S. and USSR during the Cold War?
- Is the space program still relevant?
- Is it worth the cost, considering the growing debt?
- How does the space program benefit the U.S. national economy in general?
- How does it benefit the world?
- Is space exploration the domain of the world’s leading nations?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
This activity will be graded using the W7 Case Study Grading Rubric.