CASE STUDY: Family Member with Alzheimer’s Disease: Mark and Jacqueline Mark and Jacqueline have been married for 30 years. They have grown children who live in another state. Jacqueline’s mother….
Project Proposal: Execution, Control, And Closure
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you define the execution, control, and closure aspects of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Examine your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via earned value management (EVM). Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is: