Instructions In this unit, we learned about management, organizational structures, and open and closed systems. Write an essay in which you expand on the following topics. Describe management, organization, and….
Give example of company using ABC costing and explain the process used in this company to assign costs in an ABC system? (Week 7: Chapter 7, ABC costing)
READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q1 Give example of company using ABC costing and explain the process used in this company to assign costs in an ABC system? (Week 7: Chapter 7, ABC costing)
Q 2 Give examples of questions managers could ask to help them identify relevant qualitative factors that will be used before making decision? (Week 9: Chapter 4, Relevant information for decision making)
Q 3 Kadhim Co. manufactures product B which is a part of its main product. Kadhim Co makes 50,000 units of product B per year. The production costs are detailed below. An outside supplier has offered to supply 50,000 units of product B per year at $ 2.45 each. Fixed production cost of $ 40,000 associated with the product B are unavoidable. Should Kadhim Co make or buy the product B?
The production cost per unit for manufacturing a unit of product B are:
|Variable Manufacturing Overhead||0.40|