Subject: Marketing Strategies Q1. Choosing a sales compensation plan is an important decision. However, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. What are some of the factors involved in the compensation process?….
Write a 5- to 8 page double-spaced paper that summarizes how an accounting and/or financial manager might apply auditing and assurance concepts discussed in this course to non-audit applications/roles. Please develop an audit plan to audit sustainability and corporate social responsibility for a company reported on the GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) website.
Post your company in the discussion thread posted by your facilitator.
Submit your completed assignment to the Week 7 assignments folder by the date specified by your facilitator.
Here is information that you can use to develop this audit plan:
- What are assurance services that CPAs provide?
- The most recent annual report for the company you chose: SAP, Coca Cola, Starbucks, or BP.
- AICPA. (2012). AT 101: Attestation Engagements.
- IFAC. (2011, March 22). IFAC Sustainability Framework 2.0: Professional Accountants as Integrators.
- Statements on Standards for Attestation Engagements.
- Price, R. W. (2012). What is a corporate social responsibility audit? Global Entrepreneurship Institute.