TOPIC: Pain Management Practices in Healthcare Facilities 1) In collaboration with the approved course preceptor, students will identify a specific evidence-based topic for the capstone project change proposal. Write a….
What are the key theoretical differences between the Efficient Market Hypothesis, behavioural finance, and the Keynesian perspective on financial markets?
1. What are the key arguments in favour and against inflation targeting and central bank independence?
2. What is Quantitative Easing? What are its objectives? How successful has it been in meeting its objectives?
3. What are the key theoretical differences between neoclassical, Marxian and Chartalist theories of money?
4. What are the key theoretical differences between the Efficient Market Hypothesis, behavioural finance, and the Keynesian perspective on financial markets?
5. What are the most important aspects of the financialisation of households and their effects?
6. Whatarethemostimportantaspectsofthefinancialisationoffirmsandtheir effects?
7. What is shadow banking, how is it related to securitisation and what are its risks?
8. What are the most important developments in the international monetary system since the end of the Bretton-Woods system? What are the implications for domestic policy makers?
9. What are the most important aspects of financial globalization and their implications?
10. What are the key theoretical differences between the global saving glut theory (<link is hidden> Bernanke 2005) and the excess elasticity view of global capital flows (<link is hidden> Borio and Disyatat 2011, 2015)?
Use at least 12 references, use headings and subheadings for different sections and number them, define key concepts, number each page of the work, make the structure of your argument transparent to the reader (<link is hidden> ‘I will do abc in order to xyz’, ’My argument will proceed in x steps’), structure your argument in paragraphs with reasonable length (<link is hidden> 2-4 per page). aim for precision, <link is hidden> instead of ‘Financial globalisation came with a huge increase in financial integration’ write
’Financial globalisation came with a huge increase in financial integration in the form of increasing cross-border financial positions. Lane (2013, p . 557) shows that for the average advanced country, the ratio of foreign assets and liabilities to GDP rose from 68.4% in 1980 to 438.2% in 2007’. you’re welcome to insert tables or charts that provide information in a concise form (<link is hidden> a series of historical events, categorisation of main arguments in the literature, balance sheets), in conclusion summarise the main results of your essay and state what this means for existing debates