Instructions In this unit, we learned about management, organizational structures, and open and closed systems. Write an essay in which you expand on the following topics. Describe management, organization, and….
The four components of the discipline of materials science and engineering which are: processing, structure, properties and performance, and their inter-relationship for the selected material
Select one material of your choice, then write a report and present your material to the class.
The report and the presentation should include;
- The four components of the discipline of materials science and engineering which are: processing, structure, properties and performance, and their inter-relationship for the selected material
- The properties of the selected material in ALL aspects (physical, chemical, machining, mechanical, combined, etc.)
- Any special features, properties and/or applications of the selected material
- All other related features of the material, such as (but not limited to);
- History and discovery or invention
- Availability, rarity or expense and the commercially available shape
- Which industries use the material most
- Manufacturing process that use the selected material, and the relative processing considerations
- Quality and life expectancy and types of deteriorations material undergoes
- Life cycle and recycling considerations and the possibility of property modifications.