Just talk about how pandemic affect people’s life (especially student)
For our 3rd big assignment, the general topic areas that we are exploring is: Politics (this can be local or national) /Community engagement / Climate and Environment …. Of course you don’t need to have your idea hit ALL these areas…. one area is enough. What you are doing for this Essay/Project #3 is creating a project proposal. You should think of this as a document that you are creating that LOOKS like a proposal.
Here are the questions for you to address. You will want to do Rule of 3 for as many of these questions as possible :
- Please describe in detail, what exactly is your project proposal about?
- What need is being filled, or what problem is being addressed by your project? (What is the issue that you are addressing and why does it matter?)
- Who is the audience for your project? (It usually doesn’t work to say “everybody”–that usually means you have not focused deeply enough on your project details.)
- How will people interact with your project?
- What makes your project innovative?
- What materials will you need to create your project? Be specific about types of materials and quantity of each.
- What existing assets in the community can you leverage to complete your project? Describe in detail how you will use the asset to execute your project. (This can be people you know, or community members, or organizations, or other resources.)
Please provide data, case studies, past experiments/experiences, success stories from other situations, etc. to support why you believe your project will be successful. This is the research part of this assignment.
You will want to include:
Cover page, with title of your project, pics, your name, make it look pro, make it colorful
Table of contents— with the names of your sections
Throughout the writing you will want to make it look professional, and add pics, charts, graphs, etc, where needed. You should think about using graphic software like Canva to make the final product look great.