Write a 700 to 1,050 word paper related to trends in the management of courts. Explain how the following issues impact the way courts complete their function: The implementation of….
Explainable Artificial Intelligence within the context of Digital Transformation and Cyber Physical Systems
In this research paper you need to choose a topic from the list below. Find a minimum of ten peer reviewed articles on this topic. You should discuss the topic, do literature review, and describe current research/challenges/findings and future recommendations. You can do survey as well where you collect related work and compare it.
You also could do a programming/simulation/penetration using any tools and include your findings/figures in the paper to support your case.
- Page limit: at least 8 pages minimum if you are working by your self. You have the choice to work in groups of two or three maximum. The page limit will be 14 pages minimum for groups of two students, and 18 pages for groups of three students. Font size no more than 11 double spacing. You select your team memebrs.
Paper format: (font size 11, two columns format, Template is attached). Or you can follow the APA Style. Your choice.
Topics: including but not limited to the following (you can suggest a topics and email me for approval. For example, you can select a data set and work on it, abd provide your findings and results. See the book resources page:
- Data Analytics and Visualization for cybersecurity:
- Machine/Deep Learning techniques for Cybersecurity and Privacy:
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence within the context of Digital Transformation and Cyber Physical Systems
- Vehicle to Vehicle communication protocols (V2V) and Security
- Vehicle to anything communication V2X (to cloud/Internet, ..etc)
- Cyber Physical Systems, Implementations challenges and Security
- New Waves of Cyber Attacks in the time of COVID19
- Intrusion and cybersecurity threat detection and analysis
- Cyber-physical-social system security and incident management
- Cloud computing security models
- IoT cybersecurity and privacy
- Security and privacy for fog and edge computing
- Blockchain and Internet of Things, Blockchain and Internet of Thing, Edge, and emerging technologies
- Big Data and blockchain technology
- You should search for articles related to the selected topic from IEEE, ACM, Springer database, inderscience, and Elsevier. You should include at least 10 articles from the mentioned library sources listed above.
- The paper must be grammatically correct and spell-checked
- References in APA style (or follow the IEEE template) must be provided for all material you include in your report. This includes in-line references and a reference page at the end of the paper.
- Introduction (background of the topics/existing issues/description of the problem)
- Review of Related work and existing research and opinions of professionals and academic researchers
- Findings/recommendations/simulation results/figures/tables
- If you have any experimental results to show and compare with others work.
Submission Deadline: November 26th before 11:59 PM.