The nursing diagnosis is:Anticipatory grieving related to the negative effects and losses secondary to terminal illness as evidenced by recent referral to community palliative care for end-of-life care since the….
What is the effect of age on ahe?
- Open the data “ch8_cps” on Rstudio
- How many variable, number of observations, and dummy variables do we have?
- Run a regression of ahe on age, what is the model and what is the predicted equation
- What is the effect of age on ahe?
- Provide the scatter plot and the fitted regression line.
- Run a non-linear cubic regression of ahe on age (meaning run ahe on age, age squared, and age cubic. )
- Write down the model and the predicted equation for part 6.
- Looking at the significance of the cubic term in regression part 6, do you prefer this model (cubic) or would you go with a quadratic model? Or even a linear model?
- In part 6 what is the effect of age on ahe ? is it easy to read? (No)
- Provide/add the fitted curve of regression part 6 on the scatter plot (you did in part 5).
- Run a multiple regression of ahe over age, age squared, age cubic, female, yrseduc. (all in 1 regression). Which coefficients are significant? why?
- What is the RSquared of regression you run in part 11? What does this number mean?