Provide a 500 word minimum post that reflects upon what bills you would propose? If you had to pick one policy topic and draft a bill on it what would….
One page utilizing tables effectively to display tabular information
Purpose: To design, develop, and publish a web site using recommended design practices. Your web site will contain a home page and at least six (but no more than ten) content pages. You are required to create an external style sheet (.css file) that configures text, color, and page layout. (No font tags, embedded CSS, or inline CSS may be used.)
Required components of the pages include:
- Appropriate meta tags
- One page utilizing tables effectively to display tabular information
- One e-mail hyperlink
- One external hyperlink
- Consistent banner logo area
- Consistent main navigation
- Association with external style sheet (.css file)
- One page containing a Flash swf, YouTube video, CSS image gallery, or CSS Transition
- One page containing a form with at least three elements
BOTH Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer must render each page. Your web site project will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Project Milestones
- Including all required web page elements
- Following recommended web site design practices (see http://terrymorris.net/bestpractices)
- Visual appeal of site to target audience
- Accomplishment of project’s objectives
Web Site Topic Submission: The topic of your web site must be approved by your instructor. Using a word processor, prepare a one-page double-spaced written discussion of the following:
- What is the purpose of the site?
- What do you want the web site to accomplish?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What opportunity, problem, or issue is your site addressing?
- What type of content might be included in your site?
- List at least two related or similar sites found on the Web.
Your instructor must approve your topic before you may begin to work on the next phase.
Planning Analysis Sheet: Using a word processor, write a Planning Analysis Sheet that includes the following headings:
- Web Site Goal
- Describe the goal of your web site in one or two sentences.
- What results do I want to see?
- List the working title of each page on your web.
- What information do I need?
List where you will obtain the content (facts, text, graphics, sounds, video) for the web pages you listed above.
Site Map: Using a word processor, PowerPoint, or ruler and pencil, draw a flowchart (storyboard) of your web site that shows the hierarchy of pages and relationships between the pages.
Wireframe: Use a computer application to create a wireframe for a sample page on your web site that clearly shows the logo, navigation, content, and footer areas. Use a graphics application to create a wireframe and save as a
.gif or .jpg file.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU ALLOWED TO SUBMIT 2 TIMES AS FOLLOW
- FIRST FOR TOPIC APPOROVAL
- SECOND FOR ANALYSIS SHEET, SITE MAP, WIREFRAM And WEBSITE FILES. COMBINE ALL INTO ONE ZIP FILE.
PLEASE REVIEW YOU WORK BEFORE SUBMITING IT, I WILL NOT GIVE ANY EXCEPTIONS