Write a 700 to 1,050 word paper related to trends in the management of courts. Explain how the following issues impact the way courts complete their function: The implementation of….
Present a well-researched, social or cultural issue that is relevant to the writer as well as to one or more contemporary audiences
In this project, you will
- Present a well-researched, social or cultural issue that is relevant to the writer as well as to one or more contemporary audiences
- Offer a specific way of approaching the issue that addresses its controversies or problems in ways that will appeal to specific audiences. This approach could include a combination of evaluating, responding, finding causes, proposing solutions, or extending existing arguments
- Give enough context to convey the relevance and urgency of the issue to one or more social groups.
- Acknowledge other existing perspectives on the issue and appeal to these perspectives where possible.
- Generously represent existing approaches to the topic and perspectives that are different than your own
- Move the conversation about the issue forward by leaving audiences with new insights; understandings, or perspectives on the problem
- Choose an appropriate form and formal conventions for the essay
- Address how your insight might have a positive effect on the way an audience perceives the problem or takes action in relation to it.
- Make use of important skills in written communication and critical thinking, culminating in an essay that showcases your rhetorical abilities and writing processes.
- Explain insights that you have gained through careful study of the social or cultural issue in focus
- Offer a closer look at an interesting part of the issue that might otherwise be invisible
- Thoroughly consider long-term effects of the issue at stake, including consequences that affect various groups (stakeholders) involved in the issue.
- Use specific details drawn from close reading of texts, observed behaviors, interviews, or other evidence to support and clarify the main insights of the writing.
- Meet the expectations of an academic research essay in the conventions you choose of grammar, syntax, paragraph structure, and word choice. F
- Follow expected academic conventions for all source material, including examples and observations.