Provide a 500 word minimum post that reflects upon what bills you would propose? If you had to pick one policy topic and draft a bill on it what would….
How do the people that inhabit the region you are studying speak about their relationship to the land and the environment? Do they express any ideas on biodiversity conservation?
* In terms of its physical landscape, where is the region that is experiencing a devolutionary process located and what type of climate is prevalent? (use Figure 2.5 and 2.4 of the textbook).
* According to the sources you have consulted, do these physical/natural characteristics have played any role in the historical background for this devolutionary process? How?
* How do the people that inhabit the region you are studying speak about their relationship to the land and the environment? Do they express any ideas on biodiversity conservation?
* Do they say anything about their homeland? If the region you are studying has a website (official or not), what role do maps play on their web site/s?
* Is this region located close to or far from the center of power of the country (the national capital city)?
* Does this condition have any impact on the reasons why they would like to gain at-least more autonomy to make their own decisions?
* According to the source/s you have consulted, what are the main reason/s why this population would like to break-up from the country in which they live in?
Do this/these source/s mention any explanation/s based on cultural or ethnic characteristics? For example, speaking a different language? Which one? Professing a different religion? Which one? Economic disparities