The nursing diagnosis is:Anticipatory grieving related to the negative effects and losses secondary to terminal illness as evidenced by recent referral to community palliative care for end-of-life care since the….
What different approaches (ways of thinking) did your Group have for exploring the global health problem?
Supporting your answers with concepts from the unit and appropriate literature, address any three of the following five questions:
1. Giving reasons, in what ways has your educational background (<link is hidden> your education, degree and/or discipline) influenced how you approached researching and thinking about global health research problems?( My major is health science and nutrition science, I have a internship experience in hospital in clinical nutrition department)
2. What different approaches (ways of thinking) did your Group have for exploring the global health problem? Did they bring additional skills to the project, and what were they?
3. How did you decide on the research focus as a group (<link is hidden> which global health problem, what solutions, which audience to approach)? (TB in India)
4. What are some of the strengths of taking a multidisciplinary approach (or interdisciplinary approach) to solving global health problems (<link is hidden> working with collaborators with different approaches and expertise)?
5. Discuss the challenges of the research process that you encountered and how you managed it.