Write a 700 to 1,050 word paper related to trends in the management of courts. Explain how the following issues impact the way courts complete their function: The implementation of….
The Great Depression of the 1930s in the case of the Benton and Arnautoff murals
Before you read the news articles, try to look at the artworks through an image search in Google. Then, read the news articles to see the different viewpoints about the murals.
For the initial post, address at least four (4) of the following questions for the option you selected:
• What do you think should be done with the artwork (<link is hidden> painted over, covered, destroyed, left as is in plain view, etc.)? Why?
• Should the context in which the artwork was created (the Great Depression of the 1930s in the case of the Benton and Arnautoff murals) have an impact on the decision of what to do with the artwork?
• Should the context in which people now view the artwork have an impact on the decision of what to do with it?
• What message do you think the artwork conveys?
• Do you think there is ambiguity in the message?
• Do you think the message is vague?
• Does the artistic value of the artwork require that it be saved regardless of message?
• Does the historic value of the artwork require that it be saved regardless of message?
• Do you think the message of the artwork is sufficiently important that the message alone requires that it be saved?
• Do you think the artists were biased or prejudiced? If yes, explain specifics about the artwork that support your opinion. Do you think viewers might be bringing bias or prejudice to their opinions? Are you?