Case study: Revitalising Employer Brand for Recruitment
Tasks/questions to be answered based on the case:
The above case details some key areas of personnel resourcing and some related challenges. Using information from the case study as a reference point, please complete the following tasks/questions as part of an individual report:
• Critically evaluate the key aspects of personnel resourcing in the case study using your knowledge and understanding from academic and practitioner literature with a particular focus on the following issues:
Employer branding: The impact of employer branding on recruitment
Recruitment methods: The case study focuses on employer branding but does not discuss specific recruitment methods. Critically evaluate recruitment methods you would recommend be used by the Crown Prosecution Service in this case study.
Selection methods: The case study focuses on employer branding but does not discuss specific selection methods. Critically evaluate selection methods you would recommend be used by the Crown Prosecution Service in this case study.
Personnel resourcing in Oman: Critically evaluate how some or all of the personnel resourcing issues (employer branding, recruitment and selection) in the answers above may be similar or different from personnel resourcing practices commonly encountered in an organisation of your choice in Oman – The organization I choose in Oman is (Majid Al Futtaim Gulf Cinemas LLC)
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of resourcing theories and practice to analyse the given case scenario;
• Demonstrate some professional judgment in diagnosing the case problem and propose a workable solution with some consideration to ethical, legal and resource issues in the short term.
• Word count: 2000 words ( /- 10%). Please strictly keep to the word count
• 5% of word count each for introduction and conclusion. Remaining 90% of word count is for answering the 2 task questions
• Must be written in a report format i.e it should have a cover page, table of contents, introduction, main body divided into sections where you will present your answers, conclusion, and list of references.
• Please remember to use Harvard referencing system for in text citations and references. Do not usese sources prior to year 2000
• You should use both academic sources (academic journal articles and books) and practitioner sources (CIPD and others) to present your work