Unit-IV Case Study
Read the attached case study, “Heublein: Planning a Project Management and Control System”. Once you have read and reviewed the case scenario, address the components listed below with thorough explanations and well-supported rationale.
• Describe the level of risk-taking and the efforts to mitigate these risks within the project planning process at Heublein.
• Explain the project planning and scheduling techniques used at Heublein.
• Describe the theoretical aspects of budgeting discussed in Chapter 7. Explain how Heublein might use these budgeting
• concepts in the overall management of this project.
• What do you recommend for Heublein going forward?
Your response should be a minimum of two pages in length and follow APA style guidelines. References should include the attached Chapter 7 guide and a minimum of one additional credible source. All sources used, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA style.