10-14 page power point presentation making sure to answer the following questions:
- 1. What are 2 examples of contemporary hunter-gatherer societies?
- 2. How do hunter-gatherers view rights to land?
- 3. How do hunter -gatherers view rights to property such as tools or personal possessions?
- 4. What evidence suggests that hunter-gatherer societies have a conservationist ethic?
- 5. What can an industrial modern society learn from hunter-gatherer societies?
- Assignment CriteriaProficient DescriptorPoints
• Highlights key concepts related to the assignment topic, drawing upon appropriate course readings and other learning resources. • Evaluates alternative points of view and sources in reaching accurate conclusions• Includes sufficient supporting details so that main points stand out.• Utilizes specified number of external sources at a minimum. Selected sources are credible and relevant to support the assignment response.
• Introduces the project and gives the audience a clear sense of the main assignment topic• Sequences information logically with smooth transitions to connect key points• Concludes with thoughtful evaluation of the information presented.
• Uses a visually pleasing layout with appropriate text font and color that contributes to the overall message. Uses adequate spacing, headings, and subheadings.• Uses graphics and multimedia primarily to reinforce main points and to maximize audience understanding
Includes speaker notes with additional details where needed to enhance understanding and ensure a smooth and organized flow
Applies effective presentation principles such that the intended audience is reflected in the content, tone, and style.
Presentation is clear, well-articulated and free of grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors. Information sources are clearly identified and properly cited and referenced using APA Style.
Submission Format & Timeliness
Presentation length (# of slides) is per assignment requirements and submitted by the assigned due date.