Historiographical Essay on the Tuskegee Airmen and their role in WWII. What types of missions did they have? and why did the group consist only of African Americans? Your body….
Write a 3-4 minute speech from the given sources as videos and articles: Bell- Performing Culture
Write a 3-4 minute speech from the given sources as videos and articles.
- All readings available in the module for the unit!
- Bell- Performing Culture.pdf (uploaded)
- Hall_The_work_of_representation.pdf (uploaded)
- Fusco, Other History Of Intercultual Performance.pdf (uploaded)
- In this quarantine art challenge, creativity begins at home (Links to an external site.)
MAKE SURE TO fulfill all the three below Points:
The good critical response has three components:
- A summary of one major idea the reading presented. All the texts and articles we will read have multiple theoretical contributions or critical perspectives on the case study they are discussing. Select an idea that resonated most with you and offer a very brief summary.
- Your own example from societal and cultural practices that illustrate this idea. This example or illustration of the idea can be taken from a text, performance, or an everyday cultural practice.
- Do you agree with the author – why or why not? Give a well-thought out argument to support your position. Remember, you are not giving your personal opinion (“I don’t like what they are saying” or “I like what they are saying”) but critically evaluating their position.