Using the attached word documents from the implicated learning experiment create a report on the experiment. In your report, write a brief introduction explaining the differences between implicit and explicit….
OpenStax US History CHAPTER 26: Franklin Roosevelt and the New Deal, 1932-1941
For this section, I’d like you to find a Wikipedia article that relates to the following materials in a significant way:
– OpenStax US History CHAPTER 26: Franklin Roosevelt and the New Deal, 1932-1941
– “FDR Sees Fear Vanishing” (1935)
– “Somewhere in Dreamland” (1936)
– “Uncovering the Dust Bowl” (2012)
Links to the materials are in this section of the course.
Write at least a paragraph (5 or more sentences) about the topic, how the topic is connected to the above materials, and why it is important or interesting to you. You will post the link to the article here so that your classmates can read it, and you and I can learn from one another. Once an article is posted, it cannot be used it again. It will be graded “Complete” for full marks, or “Incomplete” if no post is made or the post does not fulfill the requirements.
To earn a “Complete:”
– a link to the article should be included.
– the post should be at least a paragraph (5 or more sentences).
– the post should discuss the topic, how it is connected with the readings, and why it is important or interesting to you.
– the post should reference the readings in this section with in-text citations.