Targeted competencies: Outcome 1: Analyze college-level texts to distinguish motivation, structure, and cohesiveness of argument. Outcome 2: Demonstrate the ability to locate, select, and organize material from a variety of….
The African Oral Tradition & The Bible And The Gun Essay
The African Oral Tradition & The Bible and The Gun Essay
- You are to write a 4-5 page research-based essay on the African Oral Tradition (AOT). Also, please identify any elements of the AOT found in the film, The Bible & The Gun.
- It must be double-spaced and in MLA format. This requires both in-text citations AND Works Cited.
- Please begin with a definition of the AOT.
- Briefly summarize the film, The Bible & The Gun. Also, please provide analysis. For example, cover the major themes of the film, as well as the goal(s).
- Discuss the various artistic forms where the AOT is on display, be they musical, literary, religious, etc.
- Provide as many examples as you can find, particularly those found in The Bible & The Gun.
- What has been written of it? Please share and document examples found.
- The essay is due in Safe Assign by midnight, Monday, 28 September. No exceptions.