Using the attached word documents from the implicated learning experiment create a report on the experiment. In your report, write a brief introduction explaining the differences between implicit and explicit….
Internet Of Things
What you need in the outline is as follows:
- The outline is a complete one page that shows the expectations of your seminar topic.
- Your topic’s title.
- A short abstract about the topic. It is assumed to around 100 words.
- The introduction section that must include the problem statement (thesis statement) of your topic. Also, this should have the expected other sections.
- At least you should have one reference. You must write from your own words.
- You might have a table or figure but if it is not yours, you must cite it.
- The Reference section is important because you will have one information resource and you might have a picture or table.