The assessments in this course give you the opportunity to design a project plan. Throughout the 5 weeks, you will choose an organization, create a project, write project metrics, and….
What was the major aspect you learned from participating in the social experiment?
Every day during this semester students will do “a random act of kindness” and keep a log of what you do and the reaction of the individual receding the kindness.
At the end of the semester, you will be writing about your experience. An act of kindness may be as simple as a smile. This DB will not be graded if the journal part of the assignment has not been completed.
Here is an example of a journal:
Monday – A student on Palm Walk dropped their books and I stopped to help them. Reaction- Student was very grateful for my help; said thank you and left with a smile.
Your writing must be clear, concise, and 400-500 words. Please check your grammar and your spelling. Use examples from your journal as you address the guided questions below:
1) What was the major aspect you learned from participating in the social experiment?
2) Were the reactions from others as you expected? How did their reactions affect you?
3) How do you think you contributed to your ASU community and society?
4) How do you think this related to our course? (refer to goals/objectives from syllabus/text)
5) What was the best part of the experiment to you