Case Study: Can smartphones ever be “sustainable”?.pdf ( Attached file.) Based on your understanding of concepts from the course readings and using the case mentioned in the above example answer….
Biography Research Paper on DOROTHY WEST (June 2, 1907 – Aug. 16, 1998. Novelist, short story writer)
1. Each student will write a 2,300-word (not significantly more or less) research paper about the
thoughts, beliefs and philosophies of an assigned author and a researched analysis of a poem,
short story, play, essay or novel written by the author.
2. The paper must focus on important details of the author’s writing life, beliefs, significant
events, literary contributions and the trends that influenced him or her – not trite statistical
information about the writer’s life such as birth, death and school records.
3. The paper must reference FOUR or more scholarly research sources that are not part of the
course reading and that support the thesis of the paper.
4. <link is hidden> Wikipedia and similar websites are UNACCEPTABLE as research sources.
5. Grades for late papers will be reduced based on the number of days late.