Main topics: The Management Process Today Managing Values, Attitudes and Emotions Managing diversity and ethics Managing in a Global Environment Decision Making, Learning, Creativity Planning, strategy Designing Organizational Structure Organizational….
How to Design Effective PowerPoint Slides presentation
After you write a Business Plan, you often need to pitch your plan to potential investors. To do this, you need a professional, concise presentation that contains enough information to make potential investors want to learn more about your company and read your Business Plan in detail.
• Your presentation should be no more than 5 minutes.
• You should have the following slides:
o Slides for each section of the Executive Summary/Business Plan
• Keep your slides high level – the contents on the slides should mirror the information in each section of the Notes document you used to craft your Executive Summary.
• Keep your slides professional – Follow the guidelines discussed in the How to Design Effective PowerPoint Slides presentation.
• Include a chart or graph from the Business Plan and summarize it for the audience.