Main topics: The Management Process Today Managing Values, Attitudes and Emotions Managing diversity and ethics Managing in a Global Environment Decision Making, Learning, Creativity Planning, strategy Designing Organizational Structure Organizational….
In Mass. there was the Pequot War and King Philip’s War which had a great impact on the local indigenous population
Welcome to your TimeMapper! Use the following prompts to drive your thinking:
· What are you curious about with regards to your region?
· What are your initial thoughts or preconceived notions about your region?
· What would someone studying world history need to know about your region?
· Remember: This project is not about writing national histories, but rather how your region figures into the broader web of global history.
NOTE: The entries that your group decides to write are completely up to your group. In other words, there are not any expectations about which entries should be included. Your group must decide what you think is essential to know about your region in relation to world history. Example is noted below, highlighted in yellow.
After your discussion, determine which group member will write which entries based on that week’s topic:
Week 2 Entry Topic:
YOUR TOPIC IS ” In Mass. there was the Pequot War and King Philip’s War which had a great impact on the local indigenous population.”
Each entry submitted will include the following:
1. The title of the event, individual, movement, etc.
2. Time Period by year (e.g. 1750-1820)
3. A short 500-word encyclopedia-style entry. (See below)
4. A link to an image from the web that I can input into your entry.
5. A one-sentence description of the image.
6. Place (e.g. India or London, UK)
7. GPS Coordinates for your entry (see video tutorial below). If the entry is not very specific to a particular location (say India more generally rather than New Delhi), just provide the GPS coordinates for centrally located spot in that area/country.
For example entry:
1. The Anglo-Irish War