Main topics: The Management Process Today Managing Values, Attitudes and Emotions Managing diversity and ethics Managing in a Global Environment Decision Making, Learning, Creativity Planning, strategy Designing Organizational Structure Organizational….
Please explain how a Biblical Worldview might lead to a different ethical approach for members in the criminal justice system. Please provide two examples
Officers are trained to handle emergencies first, before securing the crime scene, even if valuable evidence could be lost or destroyed. Why is this critical? What factors should the responding officer consider when he realizes that he is on a “hot” call– a potentially dangerous situation that is currently unfolding? Which one of these factors played the biggest role in your decision-making and why? Integrate a Christian worldview perspective to support your discussion.
Must be a minimum of 250 words, cite at least 2 academic sources, and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
DB for Class350 Minimum of 400-500 words $10 DUE ASAP (LESS THAN 24 HOURS)
Please post your answers to the following questions:
· Do you believe that thinking more clearly about ethical issues and moral dilemmas has any potential for helping you do what you consider to be the right thing?
· In “Rethinking Ethics in Law Enforcement” Fitch states, “Officers’ peers offer friendship and informal rewards that, in many cases, hold greater influence than official recognition from the agency … [this] sense of community drives ofﬁcers to adopt the behaviors, values, and attitudes of the group in order to gain acceptance”. He goes on to claim that, “ofﬁcers engage in certain forms of conduct to secure and maintain peer-group approval” (p. 18).
· As a Christian, what do you think about the author’s view on behavioral influences and values?
· Should loyalty to colleagues be fostered as an appropriate and necessary value?
· Is the code of silence justifiable in policing and corrections? Please explain.
· Please read Deuteronomy 16 verses 18 – 20 and Psalm 106 verse 3. Please describe the importance of ensuring our Justice System is administered by Godly leaders who possess strong character, morals, and ethics in order to live and possess the land our Lord has given.
· Please explain how a Biblical Worldview might lead to a different ethical approach for members in the criminal justice system. Please provide two examples.
Each thread must be 400–500 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. The thread must include at least 2 citations.
The Christian Worldview Paper is a 2-page document outlining your perception of your own Christian worldview as it relates to criminology. In this document (completed in current APA format), explain how your perception of criminal behavior was fashioned by your own experience and prior biblical instruction. While your perception regarding criminology may change during the course, this exercise demonstrates to your instructor that you understand how to present a paper in current APA format.