Using the attached word documents from the implicated learning experiment create a report on the experiment. In your report, write a brief introduction explaining the differences between implicit and explicit….
A discussion of the crime trends comparing Happy Town, Frown Town, Smooth Town, and Cool Town over the past five years.
Your task is to write a report for the Chief of Police Rodney Hurt. He will use the report for his news conference in regard to the public’s concern for the increase in crime over the past five years. In the report, you will include the following:
1. A definition and description of the Uniform Crime Report.
2. A description of the data-gathering strategy for your report and a rationale for why you chose this technique
3. A discussion of the crime trends comparing Happy Town, Frown Town, Smooth Town, and Cool Town over the past five years.
Your report should clearly describe all the details necessary for the Chief’s news conference. Your answers will be judged not only on the accuracy of the information you provide, but also on how thoroughly the information is covered, how effectively the report is organized, and how well your writing reflects the conventions of standard written English. While your personal values and experiences are important, please answer all the questions in this task solely on the basis of the information provided in the Document Library. (The Document Library is included in this assignment document.)
Formatting Requirements: Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
● Be four pages typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one inch margins on all sides. All the information you need is in the Document Library.
● Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, professor’s name, course title, and date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Use this to check your work before you submit your assignment:
My paper defines and describes the Uniform Crime Report.
My paper describes a data-gathering strategy and explains why I used this strategy.
My paper discusses the crime trends comparing Happy Town, Frown Town, Smooth Town, and Cool Town over the past five years.