Case Study: Can smartphones ever be “sustainable”?.pdf ( Attached file.) Based on your understanding of concepts from the course readings and using the case mentioned in the above example answer….
A definition of health care culture, including culture of excellence and safety.
The purpose of this assignment is to discuss health care culture and describe how CWV can be used to improve ethical practices. In a 1,000-1,250 word essay, discuss the important factors associated with health care culture. Include the following in your essay:
- A definition of health care culture, including culture of excellence and safety.
- Two or three examples of principles for building a culture of excellence and safety.
- An explanation of the role of various stakeholders in improving health care culture.
- An explanation of how Christian worldview (CWV) principles might be used by health care organizations to improve ethical practices, whether they are Christian or not.
- Two or three examples of how the integration of faith learning and work at GCU can be implemented by individuals to improve health care culture.
This assignment requires a minimum of three scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.