Follow this down to the letter EXTREMELY HARSH GRADER… Both poems are below This assignment asks you to analyze and interpret a short poem and use a secondary source either….
HYBLEWSKI AND VERSA TILE CASES
Read either the case of Lacrosse Tower or both the Hyblewski and Versa Tile Cases and, write a brief analysis of the case. The analysis should be as follows:
1. Brief Introduction, which should include
1. A general introduction to your Case Note
2. A summary of relevant facts
2. Issues arising – these are the key questions or problems that are brought before the court/tribunal and the parties want them answered. Each party’s arguments will be in support of or against these questions. Ordinarily, a statement of an issue should begin thus: ‘Whether.
3. Law applicable, including Regulations and Legislation. You may include in the list any.