Follow this down to the letter EXTREMELY HARSH GRADER… Both poems are below This assignment asks you to analyze and interpret a short poem and use a secondary source either….
Health Risks, Manufacturing, and the Production of Energy
Using the scenario in the Population Health and the Environment assignment, you are continuing to prepare for your presentation at the global conference on environmental health issues.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you:
- Select a specific method of energy production. Determine the most significant health risk associated with the production of this energy source, and recommend a process improvement that could significantly reduce the level of risk associated with the current method of production. Support your recommendation.
- Examine the major global health issues related to climate change. Propose a model that governments of developed countries could build upon to mitigate the negative effects of climate change on health and the environment. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
- Evaluate the health risks associated with the waste produced during the manufacturing of products. Determine two ethical concerns related to these practices and propose a strategy to modify the current practices to resolve these issues.
- Provide a detailed outline of three key government regulations created to protect the population and the environment from the effects of hazardous waste produced from manufacturing.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment is:
- Propose strategies to mitigate the negative effects of energy production, climate change, and product manufacturing on the global population and environment.